Welcome to The Breeze Culture Network.
The Breeze Culture Network (Yorkshire & Humber) is a collaboration between Leeds City Council’s Breeze and CapeUK.
Breeze is Leeds City Council’s offer for children and young people in the city which includes a website, BreezeLeeds.org for all children and young people aged 0-19 from Leeds (and their families) who are looking for positive things to do. Breeze also organises events for children, young people and families across the city throughout the year. Breeze Culture Network was, up until 2014, a sister site of
and focused entirely on Leeds.
CapeUK is an education based charity that supports the adults to deliver creative education in both formal and informal settings combining creative arts with education and training for young people. As the Arts Council Bridge Organisation for Yorkshire & Humber CapeUK is working with the arts and cultural sectors in the region to help children and young people have access to great arts experiences. For more information about this role, please visit the
Arts Council Bridge
section of the CapeUK website.
In 2014 CapeUK collaborated with Breeze to expand the existing Breeze Culture Network into the Yorkshire & Humber region to help meet their objectives.
Terms & Conditions of Use
The term ‘Breeze Culture Network’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Leeds City Council, owner of this website whose registered office is:
Leeds City Council,
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property - Leeds City Council will hold all Intellectual Property in relation to the website itself. CapeUK will hold intellectual property on the additional data held within the database for outside the Leeds area the duration of the collaboration.
- Data protection - Leeds City Council holds the data from this site, and CapeUK have the rights to access that periodically, subject to an appropriate data processing agreement, provided by Leeds City Council.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Recruiting independent practitioners/organisations from this website – although all activated members on this site have provided (at registration) evidence in support of their quality work with children and young people, you will undertake your own checks related to equality and safeguarding when recruiting independent practitioners or organisation through advertising opportunities via this site. This should include conducting DBS checks and reviewing policies, references and insurance cover as appropriate.